TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Mac/Apple Systems
- Windows/PC Systems
- Where To Download Voomly Cloud
- Opening Voomly Cloud on Your Desktop/Laptop
- Updating Voomly Cloud
- Troubleshooting Install and Download Issues
To use Voomly Cloud on a Mac, please be sure you are running Mac OS11 (Big Sur) and higher with at least 2GB RAM available and an active internet connection.
Please Note: 4GB+ RAM is recommended for best results when using Voomly Cloud.
To use Voomly Cloud on a PC, please be sure you are running Window 10 and higher with at least 2GB RAM available and an active internet connection.
To best prepare for the installation of Voomly Cloud on a PC/Windows device, you should first determine whether the 32-bit or 64-bit version of the software is appropriate, and download the corresponding version.
If you are unsure of how to do so, please click through to learn more about that process: 32-bit version or 64-bit version?
Note: Windows XP will not work as it is no longer supported by Chrome. 4GB+ RAM is recommended for best results when using Voomly Cloud.
Where To Download Voomly Cloud
You would have received an email to download Voomly Cloud. However, if you haven't received your welcome email, click here to go to the download page. Once you see the image below, select Windows or Mac to start downloading.
Opening Voomly Cloud on Your Desktop/Laptop
The Voomly Cloud software can be accessed directly from your device once you have downloaded and installed the application. For easy use, please add the Voomly Cloud software application icon to your device's desktop.
Please Note: Once you have downloaded Voomly Cloud once, you can continue to access it directly. If you are unable to locate the program, try searching your downloads, and programs/applications folder.
Updating Voomly Cloud
Voomly Cloud software updates will be available to all current members and are pushed through your internet connection (which is why we require internet access for use).
While the information transfer is automatic, the software does require a restart in order for changes to take effect.
If you receive a notification that an update is available for the Voomly Cloud software, please log out and exit the software entirely. Once you have done so, the software will process the update accordingly and any modifications will be available within your account upon your next login.
If you notice that your Voomly Cloud software has not automatically updated to the latest version available, please log out of your account, exit the software entirely, and log back in. Once you have done that, as long as your internet connection is active you will receive a prompt to update shortly. If that does not happen within one or two minutes, you can always visit the Voomly Cloud this link & download the latest version.
Please Note: Your saved work within Voomly Cloud will not be lost if you choose to download it again.
Troubleshooting Install and Download Issues
The Voomly Cloud software requires an active internet connection and a few other components to function properly.
Many times when our members experience an installation issue, it is likely caused by one of the following:
- Download Version - Please be sure you have downloaded the correct instance of Voomly Cloud. For help with that, please click here!
- AntiVirus Software - If you have an instance of this running on your device please click through to learn more about AntiVirus software & Voomly Cloud.
- Operating System Compatibility- Please review the requirements above for installation on a PC/Windows and Apple/Mac.
- Note: While we now officially support Mac OS11 (Big Sur) and higher, and Window 10 and higher, some products can still work with older operating systems. If you do run into any issues and you are using an older operating system, we would suggest upgrading to the newer operating system to continue using our products.
- Internet connection speed - A slow, weak signal, may cause the software to function slowly, or not respond at all! Please visit SpeedTest to check your internet speed, and you may want to contact your ISP to do more testing on your connection/router.
- Internet security issues - (i.e. an internet connection via a hotel, public library, conferences, etc) A secured, a public network may not allow outside downloads. We recommend using a secure, personal network, simply because you have the ability to control the connection!
If you have gone through each of the troubleshooting components above and are having issues, please contact our Support Team by clicking the support button at the bottom right corner of the screen.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article