Adjusting Your Voiceover Gender, Origin, Pitch, and Speed
By the end of this article, you will have understood how to adjust your voiceover gender, origin, pitch, and speed within Talkia.
What you will need
- A Talkia Account
- A Project Created
Step 1: Deciding Your Voiceover Gender
Inside of Talkia, you have the ability to choose the gender of your voiceover is within your project.
Step 2: Selecting Your Voice Name
By selecting your Voice Name inside of Talkia, you are going to be presented with a list of different names which exhibit the following characteristics:
- Type: With the option of Youth or Adult
- Country: This adjusts the location/origin of the voice profile, such as India or the United States
Step 3: Adjusting Your Voiceover Pitch
After you have chosen the Voice Name that you are going to be using for this project, next you are going to be focusing on the voiceover Pitch. Your voiceover Pitch can be adjusted between the variable of -20 to +20. The smaller the number the lower your voiceover pitch will become, whereas the higher the number you set the higher the pitch of your voiceover will become.
Step 4: Adding Your Customized Voiceover to Your Timeline
After adjusting your voiceover pitch, you are now able to add this customized voiceover to your project timeline by selecting the Add to Timeline button.
After following these steps, you will have completed the process of adjusting the voiceover gender, origin, pitch, and speed inside of Talkia.
What you can do next
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by going to https://support.voomly.com/hc/en-us
Articles in this section
- Talkia: Which foreign languages can I create voice-overs in?
- Talkia: What if there are some mispronounced words?
- Talkia: How do I integrate my voiceover into my Doodly/Toonly videos?
- Talkia: How does Talkia work?
- Talkia: Is Talkia compatible with video editing software programs like Doodly or Toonly?
- Talkia: How can I add emphasis to my text?
- Talkia: Does Talkia come with step-by-step instructions?
- Talkia: What are the supported export formats for Talkia?
- Talkia: Does the speech sound fluent and natural?
- Talkia: How many voice files can we create per month?