Using an Interactive Video with a Custom Domain
By the end of this article, you will understand the process of what to do when you are looking to use custom domains with your interactive videos. While a custom domain cannot be added to an interactive video directly, an interactive video can be displayed on a page with a custom domain.
What you will need
Step 1: Accessing Your Interactive Video
Inside your Voomly account, click on the Interactive Video tab and select the video, then click on the 3 points located at the upper right corner of the video and select Customize Funnel.
Step 2: Choosing the Embedded Option
Next, select the video and click the Save button, then click the embed option.
Step 3: Copying Your Code
Once inside the embedded code window, you have two options to choose from:
Important Note: For consultation on which option is best for you this would be best answered within the Voomly Facebook Group as custom code questions are outside of our support scope.
Step 4: Adding Your Video to Your Website
You are ready to embed your interactive video on your website.
If you have any questions about this, you can reach out to our support team by clicking on the Support button at the bottom right corner of your screen.
Articles in this section
- Voomly: Is there a one-time offer for Voomly?
- Voomly: Does Voomly Come With Step-by-Step Instructions?
- Voomly: How Do I Get Support For Voomly?
- Voomly: I Submitted a Support Ticket in Voomly, When Will I Receive a Reply?
- Voomly: How can I change my account's email address?
- Voomly: Can a Custom Domain Be Added to Interactive Videos?
- Voomly: How to turn on dark mode?
- Voomly: I Don't See The Courses Tab