To rename your project, hover over and click on the box at the top of your project that includes your existing project's name. The cursor will appear where you can rename the project as needed.
Once you have entered the desired name you can hit enter or click on another area in the Toonly interface and the project name will be updated.
Note: The names of the projects are displayed in alphabetical order when you are in the My Videos view.
Articles in this section
- Toonly: How can I add animation to my characters?
- Toonly: How do I make a character move across the canvas/scene?
- Toonly: Can I download Toonly on multiple computers?
- Toonly: How can I upload my own background image?
- Toonly: Can I upload and animate custom characters or images?
- Toonly: How Do I Customize Audio Within a Project?
- Toonly: How do I use the Lip Sync feature?
- Toonly: How can I change the facial expression of the characters?
- Toonly: How do I add text to my project?
- Toonly: How can I import my own font?