Please follow the below steps when you experience issues recording voiceover on a Mac computer:
- Close Toonly if it is still up and running.
- Go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy.
- On the Privacy Tab, select Microphone.
You should be able to see Toonly on the list of apps. Please make sure the box is ticked beside it.
- Click Accessibility to see if Toonly is on the list. If not, add it manually by clicking the + sign.
- Restart the computer and open Toonly again.
Articles in this section
- Toonly: How can I add animation to my characters?
- Toonly: How do I make a character move across the canvas/scene?
- Toonly: Can I download Toonly on multiple computers?
- Toonly: How can I upload my own background image?
- Toonly: Can I upload and animate custom characters or images?
- Toonly: How Do I Customize Audio Within a Project?
- Toonly: How do I use the Lip Sync feature?
- Toonly: How can I change the facial expression of the characters?
- Toonly: How do I add text to my project?
- Toonly: How can I import my own font?