Currently, we offer the option to purchase Toonly through a credit card.
You also can use a debit card; you can run the debit card as a credit. However, we can't guarantee that they will go through with debit cards as the final approval will be entirely up to your card issuing bank. If debit card payments do not go through, please use a credit card.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team by clicking the Blue Support button at the bottom right corner of your screen.
Articles in this section
- Toonly: Cancellation
- Toonly: Plans & Upgrades
- Toonly: How can I get an invoice for my purchase?
- Toonly: I am trying to purchase Toonly, but the payment failed.
- Toonly: What payment methods can I use to purchase Toonly?
- Toonly: Where can I view my purchase history?
- Toonly: How can I check to see if I have the Toonly Standard or Enterprise license?
- Toonly: Can I pay using a Debit Card?
- Toonly: How Do I Access The Billing Portal