If you do decide that Toonly is not for you and want to cancel your account, you can access the billing portal to cancel your subscription.
We honor all refund requests, provided they are sent within 30 days of your purchase. If you would like to request a refund, please contact support by clicking on the blue support button at the bottom right corner of the screen. When contacting the support team for a refund, please include a copy of your receipt.
Articles in this section
- Toonly: Cancellation
- Toonly: Plans & Upgrades
- Toonly: How can I get an invoice for my purchase?
- Toonly: What is the difference between the one-time fee offer and the monthly/annual subscription?
- Toonly: I did not receive a receipt/payment confirmation
- Toonly: I am trying to purchase Toonly, but the payment failed.
- Toonly: What payment methods can I use to purchase Toonly?
- Toonly: Where can I view my purchase history?
- Toonly: How can I check to see if I have the Toonly Standard or Enterprise license?
- Toonly: Can I pay using a Debit Card?