TABLE OF CONTENTS
If you do decide that Toonly is not for you and want to cancel your account, please email our support team for assistance.
We will take care of your request promptly, our team will reply with a cancellation confirmation to ensure the process is complete and your account will be closed at the end of your billing period.
Please Note: If you do not initiate a cancellation before your billing period ends, the system is set up to charge automatically to avoid any service interruption, as per our Terms of Service.
We offer a 30-day refund period because we believe in our product and do feel that this is a reasonable amount of time for anyone to determine if it is a good fit.
We also provide training and support to help with any questions or issues so you are able to make the most of your Toonly membership.
Based on that, we do not offer refunds after the 30-day refund period has passed.
Articles in this section
- Toonly: Cancellation
- Toonly: Plans & Upgrades
- Toonly: How can I get an invoice for my purchase?
- Toonly: What is the difference between the one-time fee offer and the monthly/annual subscription?
- Toonly: I did not receive a receipt/payment confirmation
- Toonly: I am trying to purchase Toonly, but the payment failed.
- Toonly: What payment methods can I use to purchase Toonly?
- Toonly: Where can I view my purchase history?
- Toonly: How can I check to see if I have the Toonly Standard or Enterprise license?
- Toonly: Can I pay using a Debit Card?