This error appears to be a common issue with Windows system files itself and not specifically the Doodly installer. We recommend following the steps outlined here.
If you need further assistance, you can reach out to our support team by clicking on the Blue Support button at the bottom right corner of your screen.
Articles in this section
- Doodly: Why has my anti-virus software flagged Doodly?
- Doodly: I am receiving an error message when opening Doodly
- Doodly: I can't access parts of my Doodly Dashboard
- Doodly: I am trying to upload/download and the spinning icon is not going away
- Doodly: How do I troubleshoot training video playback issues?
- Doodly: Why can't I record a voiceover on my MAC computer?
- Doodly: Error 0xc000007b: The application was unable to start correctly.