If you hear an echo/inconsistencies within your voiceover audio it is likely that it was recorded while a music track was playing in the background. The music was likely picked up by your mic and was merged with the voice track.
We recommend re-recording the voiceover while you have the music muted or you have headphones on. This ensures the mic doesn't pick up the background audio and will contain only your voice.
Articles in this section
- Toonly: How can I add animation to my characters?
- Toonly: How do I make a character move across the canvas/scene?
- Toonly: Can I download Toonly on multiple computers?
- Toonly: How can I upload my own background image?
- Toonly: Can I upload and animate custom characters or images?
- Toonly: How Do I Customize Audio Within a Project?
- Toonly: How do I use the Lip Sync feature?
- Toonly: How can I change the facial expression of the characters?
- Toonly: How do I add text to my project?
- Toonly: How can I import my own font?