You can configure multiple items (text, characters, objects) at the same time by following these steps:
Select the items that you want to edit together:
Ctrl + Click the items that you want to edit. (Windows)
Cmd + Click the items that you want to edit. (Mac)
You can also drag your mouse over all the items to select them.
Note: For text, on the right-hand side panel you will see the available options.
When you select multiple items, you will be able to move them across the timeline:
Also, you can change the duration of these items in the timeline by selecting them and stretching them through the timeline:
Articles in this section
- Toonly: How can I add animation to my characters?
- Toonly: How do I make a character move across the canvas/scene?
- Toonly: Can I download Toonly on multiple computers?
- Toonly: How can I upload my own background image?
- Toonly: Can I upload and animate custom characters or images?
- Toonly: How Do I Customize Audio Within a Project?
- Toonly: How do I use the Lip Sync feature?
- Toonly: How can I change the facial expression of the characters?
- Toonly: How do I add text to my project?
- Toonly: How can I import my own font?