You can configure multiple items (text, characters, objects) at the same time by following these steps:
Drag the items then select the items that you want to edit together:
Ctrl + Click the items that you want to edit. (Windows)
Cmd + Click the items that you want to edit. (Mac)
You can also drag your mouse over all the items to select them.
Note: For text, on the right-hand side panel you will see the available options.
When you select multiple items, you will be able to move them across the timeline.
Also, you can change the duration of these items in the timeline by selecting them and stretching them through the timeline:
Articles in this section
- Toonly: How can I add animation to my characters?
- Toonly: How do I make a character move across the canvas/scene?
- Toonly: Can I download Toonly on multiple computers?
- Toonly: How can I upload my own background image?
- Toonly: Can I upload and animate custom characters or images?
- Toonly: How Do I Customize Audio Within a Project?
- Toonly: How do I use the Lip Sync feature?
- Toonly: How can I change the facial expression of the characters?
- Toonly: How do I add text to my project?
- Toonly: How can I import my own font?