Yes, we offer shortcuts that you can use while working on your content.
- For MAC users you would go to Toonly at the top left-hand side then, Shortcuts.
- For PC users you would go to Info at the top left-hand side then, Shortcuts.
The available lists are the same for both MAC and PC users. The example below is on a PC computer.
Articles in this section
- Toonly: How can I add animation to my characters?
- Toonly: How do I make a character move across the canvas/scene?
- Toonly: Can I download Toonly on multiple computers?
- Toonly: How can I upload my own background image?
- Toonly: Can I upload and animate custom characters or images?
- Toonly: How Do I Customize Audio Within a Project?
- Toonly: How do I use the Lip Sync feature?
- Toonly: How can I change the facial expression of the characters?
- Toonly: How do I add text to my project?
- Toonly: How can I import my own font?