If you do decide that Automatic Script is not for you and want to cancel your account, you can access the billing portal to cancel your subscription.
We honor all refund requests, provided they are sent within 30 days of your purchase. If you would like to request a refund, please contact support by clicking on the blue support button at the bottom right corner of the screen. When contacting the support team for a refund, please include a copy of your receipt.
Articles in this section
- Automatic Script: Cancellation
- Automatic Script: What is the difference between the one-time fee offer and the monthly/annual subscription?
- Automatic Script: How can I get an invoice for my purchase?
- Automatic Script: I did not receive a receipt/payment confirmation for my purchase
- Automatic Script: I am trying to purchase Automatic Script but the payment failed!
- Automatic Script: How Do I Access The Billing Portal