The only difference between the monthly/annual subscription and the special offer is you only need to pay one-time with the special offer. The special offer includes all of the software features that are available in Toonly. The special offer will not have any monthly/annual charges, unlike the regular recurring plans.
You can go here to take advantage of the special offer.
Articles in this section
- Toonly: Cancellation
- Toonly: Plans & Upgrades
- Toonly: How can I get an invoice for my purchase?
- Toonly: What is the difference between the one-time fee offer and the monthly/annual subscription?
- Toonly: I did not receive a receipt/payment confirmation
- Toonly: I am trying to purchase Toonly, but the payment failed.
- Toonly: What payment methods can I use to purchase Toonly?
- Toonly: Where can I view my purchase history?
- Toonly: How can I check to see if I have the Toonly Standard or Enterprise license?
- Toonly: Can I pay using a Debit Card?