Many times when our members experience playback issues, we have found that it is quite easy to resolve. We recommend trying each step to be sure the training videos play properly on your device:
- Internet Connect Speed - A slow, weak signal, may cause the training videos to appear skewed, or even not play at all! Please visit SpeedTest to check your internet speed, and you may want to contact your ISP to do more testing on your connection/router.
- Browser Issues - If you confirm that your internet connection is solid & reliable, it may be a browser issue. Please exit the Doodly Member's Area site, clear your cache and reset your browser before attempting to log back in! In addition, you may want to switch your browser entirely. While we have tested the videos on a variety of browsers and systems, we find that using Chrome generally yields the best overall results.
- Flash Player Updates - There are a variety of video playback issues that may be sourced to an out-of-date flash player, so we recommend that you click through and upgrade to the newest Flash Player.
These tips generally help resolve any playback issues our users may experience, however, if you still continue having trouble with the training videos after utilizing these troubleshooting tips, it might be due to an internal error. If so, please reach out to us at Doodly Support for further assistance.
Articles in this section
- Doodly: Why has my anti-virus software flagged Doodly?
- Doodly: I am receiving an error message when opening Doodly
- Doodly: I can't access parts of my Doodly Dashboard
- Doodly: I am trying to upload/download and the spinning icon is not going away
- Doodly: How do I troubleshoot training video playback issues?
- Doodly: Why can't I record a voiceover on my MAC computer?
- Doodly: Error 0xc000007b: The application was unable to start correctly.