The Doodly software is a hybrid web-based and desktop application that uses a cloud to store imported images/data and saved doodle video projects.
Since the use of the software requires an active internet connection, many times when our members experience a spinning icon issue it is likely caused by one of two things:
- Internet Connection Speed - A slow, weak signal, may cause the software to function slowly, or not respond at all! Please visit SpeedTest to check your internet speed, and you may want to contact your ISP to do more testing on your connection/router.
- Internet Security (i.e. an internet connection via a hotel, public library, conferences, etc) A secured, public network may not allow outside downloads. We recommend using a secure, personal network, simply because you have the ability to control the connection!
Please Note: 2GB+ RAM is also required when using Doodly.
Articles in this section
- Doodly: Why has my anti-virus software flagged Doodly?
- Doodly: I am receiving an error message when opening Doodly
- Doodly: I can't access parts of my Doodly Dashboard
- Doodly: I am trying to upload/download and the spinning icon is not going away
- Doodly: How do I troubleshoot training video playback issues?
- Doodly: Why can't I record a voiceover on my MAC computer?
- Doodly: Error 0xc000007b: The application was unable to start correctly.