If you've received your login credentials but still can't seem to access your Toonly account, here are a few tips that usually help our members when they encounter this issue:
- Please be sure you have followed the instructions contained in your Welcome Message to download the software first. Be sure that you have the latest version installed.
- Log in to the Toonly software application - not anywhere else.
- Both your username and password are case-sensitive.
If you are still unable to log in, please reset your password.
To reset your password
- If you forgot or misplaced your credentials, click on the Forgot Login Information button to retrieve the information.
- Enter your email address on the Toonly app and click recover.
- Next, check your email for the password reset token message.
- Finally, copy and paste the code into the field within Toonly and choose your new password.
- The email you received after completing your purchase is simply a payment confirmation. Your Toonly credentials can be found in your Welcome Email.
If you are still having issues logging in, please reach out to support by clicking the blue support button at the bottom right corner. The support team can reset your password for you. Please have a copy of your receipt ready for account verification purposes.
Articles in this section
- Toonly: I Can't Access My Toonly Account/Forgot My Login Credentials
- Toonly: I did not receive my login credentials
- Toonly: Can I change my Toonly account password?
- Toonly: How can I verify if I have a Standard or Enterprise Toonly license?
- Toonly: How can I change my display name and picture in Toonly?