When you're in the video canvas at the bottom let-hand side navigate to the Settings. There you will see the option to enable/disable subtitles as needed. This will enable/disable subtitles for your entire project.
You also have the option of adding subtitles on a scene-by-scene basis by going to the Scene Settings at the top right-hand side of the scene you're working on.
Articles in this section
- Doodly: How do I import a custom image into Doodly?
- Doodly: How do I customize audio within an project?
- Doodly: Exporting your Doodly videos
- Doodly: Uploading fonts in Doodly
- Doodly: How do I import a custom character in Doodly?
- Doodly: How do I edit individual assets within a project?
- Doodly: Can I download Doodly on multiple computers?
- Doodly: How can I add color to my images?
- Doodly: Adding, Editing, and Previewing scenes
- Doodly: What illustrator/hand styles are available?