If you have trouble accessing certain sections of your Doodly dashboard this may be a screen resolution issue.
If your entire screen is filled by the Doodly application, your resolution is likely set very high.
Please resize the Doodly application and lower your screen resolution to view all components available within the Doodly dashboard.
Additionally, if you have the Doodly application resized this may also cause view issues. Resetting your dashboard to standard full-screen size allows the hidden features to be revealed and accessible.
Articles in this section
- Doodly: Why has my anti-virus software flagged Doodly?
- Doodly: I am receiving an error message when opening Doodly
- Doodly: I can't access parts of my Doodly Dashboard
- Doodly: I am trying to upload/download and the spinning icon is not going away
- Doodly: How do I troubleshoot training video playback issues?
- Doodly: Why can't I record a voiceover on my MAC computer?
- Doodly: Error 0xc000007b: The application was unable to start correctly.