During the installation process, the "update.exe" file may trigger an anti-virus alert on certain devices. However, your computer is only alerting you as a precaution due to the built-in update feature available through your internet connection.
You can verify that the update comes directly from us and please rest assured - the Doodly application is definitely not a virus, spyware, or malware. This software update was designed to provide you with a better app experience as we frequently expand Doodly's capabilities through new tools and features!
The best way to resolve this would be to teach your Anti-Virus Software that the Doodly is safe. You can add Doodly to the Exclusion filter inside the Anti-Virus Software itself to be sure the software is recognized as part of the Anti-Virus's Trusted Zone.
Articles in this section
- Doodly: Why has my anti-virus software flagged Doodly?
- Doodly: I am receiving an error message when opening Doodly
- Doodly: I can't access parts of my Doodly Dashboard
- Doodly: I am trying to upload/download and the spinning icon is not going away
- Doodly: How do I troubleshoot training video playback issues?
- Doodly: Why can't I record a voiceover on my MAC computer?
- Doodly: Error 0xc000007b: The application was unable to start correctly.