Everything included in the Toonly library is completely royalty free & absolutely available for you to use in your videos. We have full licensed rights for our users to add the music and images inside of our software, to the videos created by our software. But, occasionally we have run into situations (like this) where FB’s automated algorithm decides to put a "copyright claim" on your video.
Just contest the flagged rights and say your video is royalty free for you to use - purchased for distribution with licensing. If you include that in the claim, it should get removed.
If you’re still having trouble, please contact us at email@example.com
Articles in this section
- Toonly: Downloading and Installing Toonly
- Toonly: Do you have a Free trial for Toonly?
- Is there a one-time fee offer for Toonly?
- Toonly: What is Toonly’s Image Policy?
- Toonly: What is the difference between Toonly Standard and Enterprise license?
- Toonly: Facebook blocked a video that I uploaded, what do I do?
- Toonly: How can I submit a feature request?
- Toonly: Where can I watch some tutorials on Toonly?
- Toonly: Do I own the work I create?
- Toonly: How do I change my account's email address?