The Toonly system automatically assigns account credentials, however, members are easily able to update their own passwords.
To do so, please log in to your Toonly account and navigate to the profile icon at the top right corner of the dashboard.
Click to expand the profile options and select User Details.
On the next screen, you will see the user menu. Go to Password.
From there you will be prompted to enter your old password and the new password that should be associated with your account.
Click Change Password to save all changes and your new account password will be set up immediately.
Please Note: This password change is ONLY available for members with active account access. If you cannot access your Toonly account please contact support by clicking on the blue question mark button at the bottom right corner of your screen.
Articles in this section
- Toonly: I Can't Access My Toonly Account/Forgot My Login Credentials
- Toonly: I did not receive my login credentials for Toonly
- Toonly: Can I change my Toonly account password?
- Toonly: How can I verify if I have a Standard or Enterprise Toonly license?
- Toonly: How can I change my display name and picture in Toonly?