To use the Pan and Zoom Feature, click the + sign within the camera timeline.
Once done, you’ll see an fx block which you can drag and stretch to your desired length and duration. To edit the camera frame click the fx block.
You can freely resize and move the frame to the location where you want your zoom to focus.The start box shows where your effect begins and the end box shows where and how your zoom will look by the end of the pan/zoom.
Articles in this section
- Doodly: How do I import a custom image into Doodly?
- Doodly: How do I customize audio within an project?
- Doodly: Exporting your Doodly videos
- Doodly: Uploading fonts in Doodly
- Doodly: How do I import a custom character in Doodly?
- Doodly: How do I edit individual assets within a project?
- Doodly: Can I download Doodly on multiple computers?
- Doodly: How can I add color to my images?
- Doodly: Adding, Editing, and Previewing scenes
- Doodly: What illustrator/hand styles are available?