The video resolution can be set upon the initial creation of the video.
You can also change the resolution on the Export video settings when you’re about to export your video. Please see the recording below.
Available Resolution Options
Note: We recommend exporting in the same orientation your project was created. If your original project is in landscape then you export in a vertical resolution, some images may be displaced.
Articles in this section
- Doodly: How do I import a custom image into Doodly?
- Doodly: How do I customize audio within an project?
- Doodly: Exporting your Doodly videos
- Doodly: Uploading fonts in Doodly
- Doodly: How do I import a custom character in Doodly?
- Doodly: How do I edit individual assets within a project?
- Doodly: Can I download Doodly on multiple computers?
- Doodly: How can I add color to my images?
- Doodly: Adding, Editing, and Previewing scenes
- Doodly: What illustrator/hand styles are available?