During the installation process, the "update.exe" file may trigger an anti-virus alert on certain devices. However, your computer is only alerting you as a precaution due to the built-in update feature available through your internet connection.
You can verify that the update comes directly from us and please rest assured - the Pyks application is definitely not a virus, spyware, or malware. This software update was designed to provide you with a better app experience as we frequently expand Pyks's capabilities through new tools and features!
The best way to resolve this would be to teach your Anti-Virus Software that the Pyks are safe. You can add Pyks to the Exclusion filter inside the Anti-Virus Software itself to be sure the software is recognized as part of the Anti-Virus's Trusted Zone.
Articles in this section
- Pyks: Can I upgrade to the Pyks Enterprise version later?
- Pyks: I Did Not Receive My Pyks Login Credentials
- Pyks: I Can't Access My Pyks Account/Forgot My Login Credentials
- Pyks: I Am Receiving an Error Message Opening Pyks
- Pyks: Can I Change My Pyks Account Password?
- Pyks: Why Has My Anti-Virus Software Flagged Pyks?