When working on a project in Doodly, there are 2 separate preview functions available depending on whether you'd like to preview the entire video, or just a single scene.
To preview the entire video click the Preview button within the right-hand Actions menu:
To preview a single scene within the video, right-click the specific slide within the video timeline and select Preview Scene:
You also have the option to initiate a side-by-side preview mode by clicking Show Preview on the top left of the canvas.
Articles in this section
- Doodly: How do I import a custom image into Doodly?
- Doodly: How do I customize audio within an project?
- Doodly: Exporting your Doodly videos
- Doodly: Uploading fonts in Doodly
- Doodly: How do I import a custom character in Doodly?
- Doodly: How do I edit individual assets within a project?
- Doodly: Can I download Doodly on multiple computers?
- Doodly: How can I add color to my images?
- Doodly: Adding, Editing, and Previewing scenes
- Doodly: What illustrator/hand styles are available?