You have the option to group assets that will allow you to perform the listed actions below. To group assets, simply drag multiple images into your canvas.
- Set the "asset settings" for the group of images.
- Rotate the images
- Move the images to the back or the front of the scene.
- Delete the group of images.
- Rotate the grouped assets.
- You can also move the assets as a group once selected
Note: For Windows users, press CTRL on your keyboard while selecting all images. For MAC users, press CMD on your keyboard while ticking all images.
Asset Settings: The settings that are configured will apply to all of the assets in that group.
Move assets to the back or front
Delete the group of assets
Rotate the assets
Articles in this section
- Doodly: How do I import a custom image into Doodly?
- Doodly: How do I customize audio within an project?
- Doodly: Exporting your Doodly videos
- Doodly: Uploading fonts in Doodly
- Doodly: How do I import a custom character in Doodly?
- Doodly: How do I edit individual assets within a project?
- Doodly: Can I download Doodly on multiple computers?
- Doodly: How can I add color to my images?
- Doodly: Adding, Editing, and Previewing scenes
- Doodly: What illustrator/hand styles are available?