If you receive an error message indicating that you are unable to reach the server please note that the Pyks software is a hybrid web-based and a desktop application that requires an active internet connection. many times when our members experience the error above, it is likely caused by one of two things:
- Internet Connect Speed - A slow, weak signal, may cause the software to function slowly, or not respond at all! Please visit SpeedTest to check your internet speed, and you may want to contact your ISP to do more testing on your connection/router.
- Internet Security Issues - (i.e. an internet connection via a hotel, public library, conferences, etc) A secured, public network may not allow outside downloads. We recommend using a secure, personal network, simply because you have the ability to control the connection!
If you have any other questions, please reach out to our support team by clicking the Blue Support button at the bottom right corner of your screen.
Articles in this section
- Pyks: Can I upgrade to the Pyks Enterprise version later?
- Pyks: I Did Not Receive My Pyks Login Credentials
- Pyks: I Can't Access My Pyks Account/Forgot My Login Credentials
- Pyks: I Am Receiving an Error Message Opening Pyks
- Pyks: Can I Change My Pyks Account Password?
- Pyks: Why Has My Anti-Virus Software Flagged Pyks?