To duplicate your project, when you are first logged into your Toonly account you will see all of your projects in the My Videos view.
At the bottom right-hand side of each project you will see the copy icon as shown in the video below.
You will then, have the option to rename the duplicated video and it will become available in your My Videos view. Keep in mind the videos are sorted in alphabetical order.
Articles in this section
- Toonly: How can I add animation to my characters?
- Toonly: How do I make a character move across the canvas/scene?
- Toonly: Can I download Toonly on multiple computers?
- Toonly: How can I upload my own background image?
- Toonly: Can I upload and animate custom characters or images?
- Toonly: How Do I Customize Audio Within a Project?
- Toonly: How do I use the Lip Sync feature?
- Toonly: How can I change the facial expression of the characters?
- Toonly: How do I add text to my project?
- Toonly: How can I import my own font?