To configure the scene's transition in a project, on the right-hand side under the Scenes panel you will see a drop-down menu under each scene.
That drop-down menu will allow you to select the scene transition that you would like to take effect.
Note: You will not be able to configure a scene transition for the last scene in your project.
Articles in this section
- Toonly: How can I add animation to my characters?
- Toonly: How do I make a character move across the canvas/scene?
- Toonly: Can I download Toonly on multiple computers?
- Toonly: How can I upload my own background image?
- Toonly: Can I upload and animate custom characters or images?
- Toonly: How Do I Customize Audio Within a Project?
- Toonly: How do I use the Lip Sync feature?
- Toonly: How can I change the facial expression of the characters?
- Toonly: How do I add text to my project?
- Toonly: How can I import my own font?