Absolutely! When you navigate to the characters' Animation Settings you will see the option to Change Colors.
Under the Change Colors view, you will see several options that will allow you to make adjustments to your characters as needed. If you have a specific color code that you'd like to use please go ahead and enter that as well in the desired field.
If you prefer to go back to the default colors for the characters you can simply go to Reset to defaults at the bottom left-hand side and save.
Note: As of this update not all characters have the option to change the colors but we will work to bring this for all characters soon.
Articles in this section
- Toonly: How can I add animation to my characters?
- Toonly: How do I make a character move across the canvas/scene?
- Toonly: Can I download Toonly on multiple computers?
- Toonly: How can I upload my own background image?
- Toonly: Can I upload and animate custom characters or images?
- Toonly: How Do I Customize Audio Within a Project?
- Toonly: How do I use the Lip Sync feature?
- Toonly: How can I change the facial expression of the characters?
- Toonly: How do I add text to my project?
- Toonly: How can I import my own font?