To add a new scene to your project:
- Click on the add new scene option on the top right-hand side of the project or in the timeline at the bottom.
- Select the scene that you would like to include in the project.
- Drag and drop the scene into the project area.
To rename your scene click on the name on the right-hand side panel and the cursor will appear where you can rename the scene as needed.
To copy a scene, click the Duplicate icon located on the right-hand side of the Scenes panel.
You can also right-click on the scene in the Scenes panel to copy/paste. When you select copy you will need to right-click on the scene panel again to paste.
To rearrange a scene use the drag/drop tool at the top left-hand side of the scene to move it up/down.
To delete a scene, click the trash can icon located on the right-hand side of the scene panel.
Articles in this section
- Toonly: How can I add animation to my characters?
- Toonly: How do I make a character move across the canvas/scene?
- Toonly: Can I download Toonly on multiple computers?
- Toonly: How can I upload my own background image?
- Toonly: Can I upload and animate custom characters or images?
- Toonly: How Do I Customize Audio Within a Project?
- Toonly: How do I use the Lip Sync feature?
- Toonly: How can I change the facial expression of the characters?
- Toonly: How do I add text to my project?
- Toonly: How can I import my own font?