To record a voiceover click on the small circle next to the mic, located at the bottom left-hand side of the Toonly interface.
The small circle will turn red which will indicate that it is recording. Clicking on the small circle again will stop the recording and you will know it is no longer recording because it will turn gray.
Note: You can record from specific sections in the timeline by moving the vertical orange line (shown in the recording below) to the position where you wish to start recording.
Right-clicking on the voice recording in the timeline will bring up the sound settings options where you can remove the recording, playthrough, and control the volume.
If you have multiple microphones, please make sure to select the proper input device before clicking record. You can do so by clicking the drop-down arrow next to the mic icon.
Articles in this section
- Toonly: How can I add animation to my characters?
- Toonly: How do I make a character move across the canvas/scene?
- Toonly: Can I download Toonly on multiple computers?
- Toonly: How can I upload my own background image?
- Toonly: Can I upload and animate custom characters or images?
- Toonly: How Do I Customize Audio Within a Project?
- Toonly: How do I use the Lip Sync feature?
- Toonly: How can I change the facial expression of the characters?
- Toonly: How do I add text to my project?
- Toonly: How can I import my own font?