As of now, you can only either do a preview from the beginning of the video, a side-by-side preview, or a preview per scene.
To initiate a side-by-side preview mode click Show Preview on the top left of the canvas.
To preview a single scene within the video, right-click the specific slide within the video timeline and select "Preview Scene"
Alternatively, you can play the preview, then adjust the duration to where you want it to be. You can see the timestamps in the background on the timeline.
Articles in this section
- Doodly: How do I import a custom image into Doodly?
- Doodly: How do I customize audio within an project?
- Doodly: Exporting your Doodly videos
- Doodly: Uploading fonts in Doodly
- Doodly: How do I import a custom character in Doodly?
- Doodly: How do I edit individual assets within a project?
- Doodly: Can I download Doodly on multiple computers?
- Doodly: How can I add color to my images?
- Doodly: Adding, Editing, and Previewing scenes
- Doodly: What illustrator/hand styles are available?