In Doodly you do have the option to create primary and sub-folders to organize your videos.
- The first option is to right-click on the My Projects folder to create a new folder.
- The second option is to right-click on New Folder at the top next to the Projects title.
- To create sub-folders once you have a primary folder created right-click on the folder where you will be given the option to create the sub-folder that is specific to that primary folder.
- You also have the option to move projects/videos across folders. To do this, click on the title of the video in the existing folder and drag it into the new folder that it should be added to. See the demo below.
- Additionally, you can use the create new video option within a new folder to start a new project that will be stored in that folder by default.
- In addition to using the right-click option to create folders you can also use that option to delete and rename the folders
Articles in this section
- Doodly: How do I import a custom image into Doodly?
- Doodly: How do I customize audio within an project?
- Doodly: Exporting your Doodly videos
- Doodly: Uploading fonts in Doodly
- Doodly: How do I import a custom character in Doodly?
- Doodly: How do I edit individual assets within a project?
- Doodly: Can I download Doodly on multiple computers?
- Doodly: How can I add color to my images?
- Doodly: Adding, Editing, and Previewing scenes
- Doodly: What illustrator/hand styles are available?