1. Please go to this page: https://www.doodly.com/free-bundle/
2. Click on the green Download buttons. This will automatically download the .das files
3. Once completed, do not attempt to open the file directly. It can only be accessed within Doodly.
4. Make sure you have Doodly version 2.6.8 or newer installed. This will appear above your Doodly window. Allow your app to auto-update or download the newest version from here - https://www.doodly.com/members/
5. Open Doodly then create a new project or open an existing one. From there, click on the Props or Characters tab. Click the blue + sign and navigate to where you downloaded the file.
After choosing the file you'll be able to preview the contents and add them to your Doodly library.
Articles in this section
- Doodly: How do I import a custom image into Doodly?
- Doodly: How do I customize audio within an project?
- Doodly: Exporting your Doodly videos
- Doodly: Uploading fonts in Doodly
- Doodly: How do I import a custom character in Doodly?
- Doodly: How do I edit individual assets within a project?
- Doodly: Can I download Doodly on multiple computers?
- Doodly: How can I add color to my images?
- Doodly: Adding, Editing, and Previewing scenes
- Doodly: What illustrator/hand styles are available?