The pencil icon to edit draw paths will only be available for custom images that you upload, as well as, paths for Doodly Rainbow colored images.
This is because the Doodly images already have pre-made draw paths so they're drawn with proper outlines automatically. The rainbow images also have their own coloring paths but if for some reason you'd like to change how the areas are filled in you can do so.
Articles in this section
- Doodly: How do I import a custom image into Doodly?
- Doodly: How do I customize audio within an project?
- Doodly: Exporting your Doodly videos
- Doodly: Uploading fonts in Doodly
- Doodly: How do I import a custom character in Doodly?
- Doodly: How do I edit individual assets within a project?
- Doodly: Can I download Doodly on multiple computers?
- Doodly: How can I add color to my images?
- Doodly: Adding, Editing, and Previewing scenes
- Doodly: What illustrator/hand styles are available?