The Pyks system automatically assigns account credentials, however, members are easily able to update their own passwords.
To do so, please log in to your Pyks account and navigate to the red profile icon at the top right corner of the dashboard.
Click to expand the profile options and select Change Password.
On the next screen, you will see the Password menu where you can enter and verify your new password.
Click change to save all changes and your new account password will be set up immediately.
Please Note: This password change is ONLY available for members with active account access. If you cannot access your Pyks account please click through to learn more about account access options.
Articles in this section
- Pyks: Can I upgrade to the Pyks Enterprise version later?
- Pyks: I Did Not Receive My Pyks Login Credentials
- Pyks: I Can't Access My Pyks Account/Forgot My Login Credentials
- Pyks: I Am Receiving an Error Message Opening Pyks
- Pyks: Can I Change My Pyks Account Password?
- Pyks: Why Has My Anti-Virus Software Flagged Pyks?