Please take the following steps to help resolve this issue.
Closeout Doodly, then, restart your computer, without plugging/unplugging any of your speakers/mic. Then, open Doodly and try again.
Upon launching, Doodly saves the input/output audio devices on your computer so if you unplug or plug an audio device while it's already open, it may not be recognized.
We also recommend checking on your audio device permissions in your system settings. You want to make sure that you allow Doodly access to your recording device.
If you need further assistance, you can reach out to our support team by clicking on the Blue Support button at the bottom right corner of your screen.
Articles in this section
- Doodly: How do I import a custom image into Doodly?
- Doodly: How do I customize audio within an project?
- Doodly: Exporting your Doodly videos
- Doodly: Uploading fonts in Doodly
- Doodly: How do I import a custom character in Doodly?
- Doodly: How do I edit individual assets within a project?
- Doodly: Can I download Doodly on multiple computers?
- Doodly: How can I add color to my images?
- Doodly: Adding, Editing, and Previewing scenes
- Doodly: What illustrator/hand styles are available?