Yes, to add another audio track, simply click the three dots beside the speaker icon, as shown in the image below.
This will open the options to add or remove a track from your timeline.
You should then be able to see another space on your timeline for another track.
If you need further assistance, you can reach out to our support team by clicking on the Blue Support button at the bottom right corner of your screen.
Articles in this section
- Doodly: How do I import a custom image into Doodly?
- Doodly: How do I customize audio within an project?
- Doodly: Exporting your Doodly videos
- Doodly: Uploading fonts in Doodly
- Doodly: How do I import a custom character in Doodly?
- Doodly: How do I edit individual assets within a project?
- Doodly: Can I download Doodly on multiple computers?
- Doodly: How can I add color to my images?
- Doodly: Adding, Editing, and Previewing scenes
- Doodly: What illustrator/hand styles are available?