If you've received your login credentials but still can't seem to access your Pyks account, here are a few tips that usually help our members when they encounter this issue:
- Please be sure you have followed the instructions contained in your Welcome Message to download the software first!
- You log in to the Pyks software application - not anywhere else.
- Both your username and password are case sensitive
- If you forgot or misplaced your credentials, click on the Forgot Password link to retrieve the information
To reset your password:
First, enter your email on the Pyks app then click on Get Token
Next, check your email for the password reset token message which you will need to enter in the password reset Token field along with the new password you'd like to use.
Should you find that you are still having trouble, it might be due to an internal error. Please contact our support.
Please Note: The email you received after completing your investment is simply a payment confirmation. Your Pyks information and credentials are found in our Welcome Email.
Articles in this section
- Pyks: Can I upgrade to the Pyks Enterprise version later?
- Pyks: I Did Not Receive My Pyks Login Credentials
- Pyks: I Can't Access My Pyks Account/Forgot My Login Credentials
- Pyks: I Am Receiving an Error Message Opening Pyks
- Pyks: Can I Change My Pyks Account Password?
- Pyks: Why Has My Anti-Virus Software Flagged Pyks?