By default, the audio is set to Playthrough, meaning it auto matches the duration of the scene it was inserted into and extends to succeeding ones. If you'd prefer to move and edit it freely, right-click the audio within the timeline then uncheck the Playthrough option as seen below.
From there, you can drag the edges of the audio from within the timeline to adjust the length as well as, freely move it into your preferred position.
Articles in this section
- Toonly: How can I add animation to my characters?
- Toonly: How do I make a character move across the canvas/scene?
- Toonly: Can I download Toonly on multiple computers?
- Toonly: How can I upload my own background image?
- Toonly: Can I upload and animate custom characters or images?
- Toonly: How Do I Customize Audio Within a Project?
- Toonly: How do I use the Lip Sync feature?
- Toonly: How can I change the facial expression of the characters?
- Toonly: How do I add text to my project?
- Toonly: How can I import my own font?