Yes, all Toonly members will have the Pan and Zoom option in their accounts. Please see tutorial number 8 here to learn more about this feature!
You also have the option to snap the cameras to the edges of your videos easily. If you do not want this option enabled you can easily disable it in your settings pop-up.
To hide/show the camera overlay simply click the camera icon on the left of the timeline.
If you need further assistance, please reach out to our support team by clicking the Blue Support button at the bottom right corner of your screen.
Articles in this section
- Toonly: How can I add animation to my characters?
- Toonly: How do I make a character move across the canvas/scene?
- Toonly: Can I download Toonly on multiple computers?
- Toonly: How can I upload my own background image?
- Toonly: Can I upload and animate custom characters or images?
- Toonly: How Do I Customize Audio Within a Project?
- Toonly: How do I use the Lip Sync feature?
- Toonly: How can I change the facial expression of the characters?
- Toonly: How do I add text to my project?
- Toonly: How can I import my own font?