To export your completed content, go to the Export tab at the top left-hand side of the Toonly interface.
There you will be presented with several export options as follows:
Once completed you will be presented with the following options:
Note: Currently, you are able to export in MP4, OGG, MKV, and WebM formats.
Note: Currently, it is not possible to set a custom export resolution.
If you need further assistance, please reach out to our support team by clicking the Blue Support button at the bottom right corner of your screen.
Articles in this section
- Toonly: How can I add animation to my characters?
- Toonly: How do I make a character move across the canvas/scene?
- Toonly: Can I download Toonly on multiple computers?
- Toonly: How can I upload my own background image?
- Toonly: Can I upload and animate custom characters or images?
- Toonly: How Do I Customize Audio Within a Project?
- Toonly: How do I use the Lip Sync feature?
- Toonly: How can I change the facial expression of the characters?
- Toonly: How do I add text to my project?
- Toonly: How can I import my own font?