To add objects to your project:
- Click on the objects tab located on the left-hand side of the Toonly interface.
- Select the objects that you would like to include in the project.
- Drag and drop it into the project area.
Note: The supported formats for uploading are PNG, JPG, GIF, and animated gifs.
Articles in this section
- Toonly: How can I add animation to my characters?
- Toonly: How do I make a character move across the canvas/scene?
- Toonly: Can I download Toonly on multiple computers?
- Toonly: How can I upload my own background image?
- Toonly: Can I upload and animate custom characters or images?
- Toonly: How Do I Customize Audio Within a Project?
- Toonly: How do I use the Lip Sync feature?
- Toonly: How can I change the facial expression of the characters?
- Toonly: How do I add text to my project?
- Toonly: How can I import my own font?