To import a voiceover recording:
- Navigate to the Audios tab on the left-hand side of the Toonly interface.
- Go to Upload new audio at the top where you can select the voiceover recording from your computer that you would like to import.
You will be given the option to name the voiceover then, save and upload. The voiceover will become available in your audio library where you can then, drag it into the voiceover row at the bottom of your video as needed.
Articles in this section
- Toonly: How can I add animation to my characters?
- Toonly: How do I make a character move across the canvas/scene?
- Toonly: Can I download Toonly on multiple computers?
- Toonly: How can I upload my own background image?
- Toonly: Can I upload and animate custom characters or images?
- Toonly: How Do I Customize Audio Within a Project?
- Toonly: How do I use the Lip Sync feature?
- Toonly: How can I change the facial expression of the characters?
- Toonly: How do I add text to my project?
- Toonly: How can I import my own font?