- To add backgrounds to your project click on the Backgrounds tab located on the left-hand side of the Toonly interface.
- From there, select the background you would like to include in the project and drag and drop it into the project area.
- If you would like to replace the current background, simply drag another background into the project area to replace it.
You can also select a solid background color for your projects:
- Drag the solid background (in white) into your canvas from the backgrounds tab.
- Then, in your timeline at the bottom, right-click to open the color selection menu and choose the solid color that you would like to use in your project.
If you need further assistance, please reach out to our support team by clicking the Blue Support button at the bottom right corner of your screen.
Articles in this section
- Toonly: How can I add animation to my characters?
- Toonly: How do I make a character move across the canvas/scene?
- Toonly: Can I download Toonly on multiple computers?
- Toonly: How can I upload my own background image?
- Toonly: Can I upload and animate custom characters or images?
- Toonly: How Do I Customize Audio Within a Project?
- Toonly: How do I use the Lip Sync feature?
- Toonly: How can I change the facial expression of the characters?
- Toonly: How do I add text to my project?
- Toonly: How can I import my own font?