- To upload a new object click on the Objects tab located on the left-hand side of the Toonly interface.
- From there, click on the Upload New Object tab and select the object that you would like to upload from your computer.
- Then, you can give your object a name and save and upload.
- The object will then become available in your objects tab view which you can click and drag into the project.
Note: Supported object upload formats are PNG, JPG, GIFs, and animated GIFs.
If you need further assistance, please reach out to our support team by clicking the Blue Support button at the bottom right corner of your screen.
Articles in this section
- Toonly: How can I add animation to my characters?
- Toonly: How do I make a character move across the canvas/scene?
- Toonly: Can I download Toonly on multiple computers?
- Toonly: How can I upload my own background image?
- Toonly: Can I upload and animate custom characters or images?
- Toonly: How Do I Customize Audio Within a Project?
- Toonly: How do I use the Lip Sync feature?
- Toonly: How can I change the facial expression of the characters?
- Toonly: How do I add text to my project?
- Toonly: How can I import my own font?