- To upload a new object click on the Objects tab located on the left-hand side of the Toonly interface.
- From there, click on the Upload New Object tab and select the object that you would like to upload from your computer.
- Then, you can give your object a name and save and upload.
- The object will then become available in your objects tab view which you can click and drag into the project.
Note: Supported object upload formats are PNG, JPG, GIFs, and animated GIFs.
Articles in this section
- Toonly: How can I add animation to my characters?
- Toonly: How do I make a character move across the canvas/scene?
- Toonly: Can I download Toonly on multiple computers?
- Toonly: How can I upload my own background image?
- Toonly: Can I upload and animate custom characters or images?
- Toonly: How Do I Customize Audio Within a Project?
- Toonly: How do I use the Lip Sync feature?
- Toonly: How can I change the facial expression of the characters?
- Toonly: How do I add text to my project?
- Toonly: How can I import my own font?