- To add text to your project click on the text tab located on the left-hand side of the Toonly interface.
- From there, select the desired text style that you would like to include in the project and drag and drop it into the project area.
Note: Based on the text you have selected you will have various options by clicking on Settings (gear icon) to configure the text to fit your needs.
There are several text styles to choose from including Slidy/Smooth, Marching, Joy and Spread. You can also import your own fonts as well as, change the font size. Refer to our knowledge base article here on importing fonts.
If you need further assistance, please reach out to our support team by clicking the Blue Support button at the bottom right corner of your screen.
Articles in this section
- Toonly: How can I add animation to my characters?
- Toonly: How do I make a character move across the canvas/scene?
- Toonly: Can I download Toonly on multiple computers?
- Toonly: How can I upload my own background image?
- Toonly: Can I upload and animate custom characters or images?
- Toonly: How Do I Customize Audio Within a Project?
- Toonly: How do I use the Lip Sync feature?
- Toonly: How can I change the facial expression of the characters?
- Toonly: How do I add text to my project?
- Toonly: How can I import my own font?