You can change the character's emotion by choosing an option from the Animation settings for each character. If a customizable emotion is available, you’ll see a drop-down box where you can set your preferred emotions: Eye emotion and Mouth emotion.
Note: At the moment only certain characters and actions have available emotions. This is an on-going project and we hope to have it available across all variations in the future.
If you need further assistance, please reach out to our support team by clicking the Blue Support button at the bottom right corner of your screen.
Articles in this section
- Toonly: How can I add animation to my characters?
- Toonly: How do I make a character move across the canvas/scene?
- Toonly: Can I download Toonly on multiple computers?
- Toonly: How can I upload my own background image?
- Toonly: Can I upload and animate custom characters or images?
- Toonly: How Do I Customize Audio Within a Project?
- Toonly: How do I use the Lip Sync feature?
- Toonly: How can I change the facial expression of the characters?
- Toonly: How do I add text to my project?
- Toonly: How can I import my own font?