Doodly videos can be duplicated from the main Doodly dashboard. Right-click on the desired video and click on Duplicate.
The duplicated video will then be added at the very end of your project list as a copy with all of the properties of the original project:
Doodly videos can be renamed from the main Doodly dashboard. Right-click on the desired video and click on Rename.
To duplicate a scene when you are working within that scene right-lick on the scene and select Duplicate
If you’d like to copy an existing scene to a different location within the timeline, instead of duplicating, you can simply right-click on the scene and choose Copy then right-click on another scene and choose Paste. This will paste your scene directly after the scene you moved to.
Articles in this section
- Doodly: How do I import a custom image into Doodly?
- Doodly: How do I customize audio within an project?
- Doodly: Exporting your Doodly videos
- Doodly: Uploading fonts in Doodly
- Doodly: How do I import a custom character in Doodly?
- Doodly: How do I edit individual assets within a project?
- Doodly: Can I download Doodly on multiple computers?
- Doodly: How can I add color to my images?
- Doodly: Adding, Editing, and Previewing scenes
- Doodly: What illustrator/hand styles are available?